THE CREATOR'S CORE FEARS|THE CREATOR'S CORE FEARS
Creators are some of the people in the world whose work are often, if not in all cases, undervalued and underappreciated.
Due to the nature of their work and art, people often do not understand the effort, expense and time that go into creating content, designs and craft.
This has been the major issue with creative industries making it almost impossible to scale. Having established this, the creator's core fears are:
1. Would my work be liked by anyone?
2. Would those who like my work be willing to pay to enjoy them or support me?
3. Would those willing to pay be able to pay a suitable price for my work?
4. Would those willing to pay be enough to favour my sustenance and wealth generation?
5. Would my work be relevant for a long time or relevant enough to recognized?
All of the above, and more, are the matters that trouble a creator's mind concerning his work. A creator could have a huge following on social media, constantly put out good content and still not make enough to get by from their work.
This drives creators to fill their content with adverts or keep their work like leisure work while working on other jobs.
Ckrowd has set out to help ease the number 2 fear by making content published on Ckrowd exclusive to Ckrowd alone in order to increase demand and prevent piracy.
Ckrowd also helps fix the third fear by providing these exclusive content at a price for viewing. Creators are able to determine how much they want each viewer to pay to view their work with advisory from Ckrowd.
It is the long-term goal of Ckrowd that with time, creative industries are able to scale properly and become profitable without bulky processes or procedures.